I have awful memory.

So being the person I am I often go online and look through shit.
i Find cool people with interesting stories
or i find artwork that nobody has ever seen before. it all depends
but lately all of these things i have been finding have been over taking my stickynotes.
there is information everywhere and i don't know what to do with it.

"i pour kerosene on me and everyone i love and watch me burn." - quote.


"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him."


❧Elmer Olsen & Eric Daman & Caroline Rottifeld & Marianne Faithfull & Miou Miou & Faye Dunaway & Mia Farrow & Sharon Tate & Helena Ignez & Francoise Dorleac & Anita Pallenberg & Susan Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment