i'm a fucking sprinting ballerina . bitch.

so lately i've noticed i've gotten slightly fat. ahah
well not fat but soft.
my abs have faded into the background and my legs aren't as toned. so i have decided that i'm gunna get my ass back into shape. but heres the problem.

gorgeous
i never log anything, i never keep track the only way i do is mentally, i'll try and remember what i've ran etc.

also i'm going to try and start stretching and getting my splits now that i don't have large amounts of school work to be doing
so therefore i am going to log my runs on my blog and therefore i am held accountable by someone else.

ugh i wish i could just be automatically fit . grrr.

S.O Fashion
xo

p.s today was my official day back to running.
adjectives of the day, perky fresh and zesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment