you keep me healthy

so ever since i came home i've hated it, my parents argue and yell at each other, the whole house is on edge.
by the whole house i mean the three of us, my brother ran away. i wouldn't mind joining him.
i don't want to live here anymore i'm so sick of having to listen to them.
why aren't they smart enough to think. : Divorce or if they feel like caring: Marriage Therapy.


i feel like a little girl trapped in tower, knowing theres a war downstairs, not belonging to either side and not really being able to do anything about it.
it's almost sickening.
it is sickening.
however whenever they argue i run, i run to leave this house and sweat it out and focus on something else.
let me put this in perspective for you.

i've gone running 5-6 times a week for 5 weeks.

this place is not home.
this fairy tale has not yet proven to have a happy ending.

S.O Fashion
xo

p.s: i know it's weird to put my personal problems on my blog but its more of a journal than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment